Thursday, August 18, 2011

21 Day Challenge - Day 4 - Color Block

 I am going on vacation starting this afternoon - to California!  This will be my third trip out there, I'm so excited for it.  I took all of this week's pictures ahead of time so they will be done, but I fear I won't be able to keep up with the challenge while I'm on the road (they're making me do ALL the driving!).  Since I will be stuck in a car driving most of the time, I sacrificed a little bit of style for comfort and will be wearing A LOT of yoga pants, tank tops, and oversized dolman tops.

Today is color block.  I always wanted to try the shirt tucked into a pencil skirt thing, so today was the day I decided to give it a go.  I love how it looks, but I just don't think its right for my body type (short torso, massive love handles, you know).  I love the simplicity of black and white together, it looks so clean, so classic.  However, I couldn't help but ass a bit of color with the bright orange shoes!
Shirt - Maurice's
Skirt - Maurice's (that pencil skirt from Day 1 - Remix!)
Belt - Wet Seal
Shoes - Charlotte Russe




No comments:

Post a Comment