Monday, July 25, 2011

Week Two

Today starts week two of the 30 Day Shred workout video by Jillian Michaels.
I think I'm supposed to progress to the second workout on the DVD, but I just don't feel like my body is ready for it.  This workout kicks my butt!  Seriously!  Before I started it I didn't think I was that out of shape, but I can't even get through the level 1 workout without stopping twice during each circuit!
And that is why I'm going to prolong switching to the second one.  If I can't even get through the first one, then I really won't be able to get through the second one, right?  This 30 day shred may turn out to be a 45 day shred lol
I really haven't noticed any weight loss, I have been watching what I eat but not to the point where I'm logging each and every calorie, based on what I eat, I would estimate I eat around 1400 calories per day.  I drink 8 - 8oz glasses of water a day.  I do not eat unhealthy.  Yet I gained 3 pounds the first three days of doing this workout!  I've lost 2 of those 3.  So instead of wanting to lose 44 pounds, I need to lose 45 pounds, totally frustrating!
Here's to another week!

No comments:

Post a Comment